x

ADONIS:
Version 3.90.3 (Released at 02/24/2024)
- The ability to apply a force gradient or pressure to a boundary is presented.
- New tutorial is added to explain how to apply gradient boundary conditions.

HYRCAN:
Version 2.0.13 (Released at 02/03/2024)
- To allow users to import CAD files using scripting, the importmodel command is introduced.
- Program's webhelp has been reformatted.

Adonis - Organize online workshop(Read 7643 times)
Adonis - Organize online workshop on: March 17, 2021, 02:33:42 am
Hello folks,

I am the president of the non-profit association "GEAM" (www.geam.org), existing since the 60s inside Politecnico di Torino in Italy. We focus on mining and ground engineering networking between practicioners and we organize workshops and courses - currently online only due to pandemic restrictions.
Being an Adonis user myself I would very much like to organize a workshop to advertise the software to our associates and to a broader public and maybe a 101 course for interested professionals but I don't have enough teaching skills myself.
I wonder if any user reading this, maybe from the italian region, could volunteer to help me setting this up: of course, as a non-profit org, we would share part of the revenues with the Adonis group to support the software itself.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys,
Cesare Castiglia

Re: Adonis - Organize online workshop Reply #1 on: March 29, 2021, 01:26:50 am
ciao cesare,
replico solo per farti sapere che in italia c'e' gente che conosce e usa adonis. io, nel mio piccolo, mi limito solo a tradurre le stringhe di testo e a smanettarci all'occorrenza. ho chiesto ad un utente che di solito tiene corsi per altro software se fosse interessato alla tua proposta e al momento sembra sia oberato di impegni. l'iniziativa e' lodevole, percio' ti invito a non demordere e senz'altro troverai qualcuno che accettera' la tua proposta.

saluti,
reversi.

------------------------------
english translation below
------------------------------

hello cesare,
I'm replying just to let you know that in Italy there are people who know and use adonis. I only translate the text strings and use it just a little. I asked a user who usually teaches courses for other software if he was interested in your proposal and at the moment he seems to be overworked. the initiative is commendable, so I invite you not to give up and you will certainly find someone who will accept your proposal.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2021, 01:29:34 am by reversi »

Re: Adonis - Organize online workshop Reply #2 on: March 31, 2021, 07:12:05 am
Grazie!

Purtroppo essendo anche io un utente "saltuario" non sono in contatto con la comunit? di utenti italiani (non mi pare ci sia un forum o qualche punto di riferimento) e ti sarei grato se potessi aiutarmi a mettermi in contatto con qualche utente di tua conoscenza interessato a divulgare l'uso di ADONIS.

grazie in anticipo!
Cesare

Re: Adonis - Organize online workshop Reply #3 on: April 06, 2021, 05:31:20 am
ciao cesare.

ho chiesto ad alessandro dragone di poterti dare il suo indirizzo email perche' tu lo possa contattare. il fatto e' che non vorrei pubblicare l'indirizzo in chiaro.

vediamo se riesco ad indicartelo senza scriverlo. posto che lui e' un ing, l'indirizzo e' titolo.cognome@gmail.com

Re: Adonis - Organize online workshop Reply #4 on: April 15, 2021, 08:34:24 am
Ho capito! :) Provo a contattarlo subito, grazie del collegamento!

Re: Adonis - Organize online workshop Reply #5 on: November 15, 2021, 12:17:00 am
salve anche io sarei interessato a scambi di info con utenti italiani .... sul forum bar ingegneria sono volsconger.
sto cercando di reperire info sui modelli costitutivi implementati nel sw ....