x

ADONIS:
Version 3.90.4 (Released at 04/07/2024)
- Bug in interface save/read is fixed.
- Bug in mesh generation action has been fixed.

HYRCAN:
Version 2.0.13 (Released at 02/03/2024)
- To allow users to import CAD files using scripting, the importmodel command is introduced.
- Program's webhelp has been reformatted.

adonis v1.5.3 doesn't save language settings [Solved](Read 10966 times)
in my system (win7pro, 32 bit) adonis v1.5.3 doesn'n save the language settings.

i can change the language during the work session (but, note, the tab "new model" remains in the starting language, that is german, so i read "Modell", while in v1.5.2 was french, so i read "modéle") but when i close and restart adonis the language returns the one it was at first starting.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 08:36:09 am by reversi »

Re: adonis v1.5.3 doesn't save language settings Reply #1 on: March 20, 2017, 07:29:17 am
order of language in 1.5.2 and 1.5.3 is different and you can not mix two versions together. please only use v1.5.3 and open and close it couple of times and see if the problem still exist.

Re: adonis v1.5.3 doesn't save language settings Reply #2 on: March 20, 2017, 10:09:31 am
order of language in 1.5.2 and 1.5.3 is different and you can not mix two versions together. please only use v1.5.3 and open and close it couple of times and see if the problem still exist.
very great suggestion.
i've never been able to think this by myself.

addendum: my post above was ironic!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 01:50:33 pm by reversi »

do you still have problem with changing language?!

do you still have problem with changing language?!
yes, both in win7pro and - tried just now - win10.
i'm using the portable version.

ok I think I see what you are saying. I'll fix it in the new version sometimes this weekends.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 05:43:28 pm by Roozbeh »

in v1.8 the main bug is fixed, so changing language in "settings" correctly change menu items.
but still it doesn't change the name on the model tab.
see the attached image, where i've changed language from "german" to "italian" but the model tab still is named "Modell".
to have the model tab named "Modello" as it should be in italian you have to close and restart the program (it was not necessary in the first release of adonis, so it is a regression).

« Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 08:17:40 am by reversi »

missed this one, will fix it in the next release.

missed this best creatine article and will fix it next release.

Thanks, is it fixed now?
« Last Edit: August 16, 2021, 03:32:08 am by Farquhar »