x

ADONIS:
Version 3.90.3 (Released at 02/24/2024)
- The ability to apply a force gradient or pressure to a boundary is presented.
- New tutorial is added to explain how to apply gradient boundary conditions.

HYRCAN:
Version 2.0.13 (Released at 02/03/2024)
- To allow users to import CAD files using scripting, the importmodel command is introduced.
- Program's webhelp has been reformatted.

ADONIS doesn't run (Adonis.exe has stopped working)(Read 6870 times)
ADONIS doesn't run (Adonis.exe has stopped working) on: January 14, 2019, 01:12:21 am
I have installed ADONIS months ago, and I used it without problems. In these days, while I was working on it, Adonis no longer ran the commands and stoppend. It show the warning: Adonis.exe had stopped working, and the program closed.

I also tried to work on new files, but I had the same problem. I made many other attempts on other PCs, but I received the same warning. The thing has not changed for days. Can someone help me?

Thanks.

Re: ADONIS doesn't run (Adonis.exe has stopped working) Reply #1 on: January 14, 2019, 07:17:17 am
Please install/reinstall the latest version (V2.3.7) and let me know if you still have the same issue.

Re: ADONIS doesn't run (Adonis.exe has stopped working) Reply #2 on: January 15, 2019, 02:11:51 am
I have alredy reinstall the latest version (V2.3.7 and portable version). I reinstalled on three different PCs and I still have the same issue.

Re: ADONIS doesn't run (Adonis.exe has stopped working) Reply #3 on: January 15, 2019, 07:15:08 am
thanks miriam91

1- would you please send me the screen shot that shows the error message?
2 - also please attach a simple script that gives you this message after loading it.

-Roozbeh

Re: ADONIS doesn't run (Adonis.exe has stopped working) Reply #4 on: January 16, 2019, 10:07:21 am
please try the new version (V2.5) and let me know if you still have the same issue.