x

ADONIS:
Version 3.90.3 (Released at 02/24/2024)
- The ability to apply a force gradient or pressure to a boundary is presented.
- New tutorial is added to explain how to apply gradient boundary conditions.

HYRCAN:
Version 2.0.13 (Released at 02/03/2024)
- To allow users to import CAD files using scripting, the importmodel command is introduced.
- Program's webhelp has been reformatted.

Out of memory error while defining water table. [Solved](Read 4716 times)
Dear Behrooz,
I got out of memory error while defining water table. Please look at the attached script:
Case 1: Try start water table inside the boundary and ends outside boundary, I got out of memory error.
Case 2: Try start water table inside the boundary and ends inside boundary, I got no error.
Case 3: Try start water table outside the boundary and ends outside boundary, I got no error.
Case 4: just like case 3 (water table starts and ends outside the boundary), but this time I start to draw water table from right to left (larger X to smaller X), but this time I got out of memory error.
All these cases can be found as commented lines in the attached script file.
Best Regards,
Siamak
« Last Edit: August 24, 2022, 07:40:29 am by Roozbeh »

Re: Out of memory error while defining water table. Reply #1 on: August 11, 2022, 08:53:59 am
thanks a lot for detail sensitivity checks. I'll look into the problems asap.

Re: Out of memory error while defining water table. Reply #2 on: August 11, 2022, 03:51:57 pm
Hi Siamak,

problem should be solved in the new release (i.e. V2.0.4). please give it a try and let me know.

-Roozbeh

Re: Out of memory error while defining water table. Reply #3 on: August 11, 2022, 09:18:43 pm
Hi dear Roozbeh,
Thank you very much for your super fast actions regarding my reported bugs and suggestions.
I tried to download new version 2.04, but I got "Not Found, The requested document was not found on this server."
for both Installer and Portable versions. Maybe you forgot to put them on server.
Thanks again.
Siamak
« Last Edit: August 11, 2022, 09:24:13 pm by siamak_sm »

Re: Out of memory error while defining water table. Reply #4 on: August 11, 2022, 09:35:08 pm
link is fixed please try again!

Re: Out of memory error while defining water table. Reply #5 on: August 11, 2022, 09:56:41 pm
Thank you very much.
I am downloading it now. I will test reported issues and let you know.

Re: Out of memory error while defining water table. Reply #6 on: August 11, 2022, 10:56:31 pm
Hi dear Behrooz,
I tried new HYRCAN version 2.0.4.
I got no "out of memory error" anymore for water table. So, I believe you solved that problem. Thank you very much.

About set unit command:
When I start HYRCAN and create a model and save script, set unit command will write in the script file (as expected).

But if I start HYRCAN and load a script and then start a new model (command New), when I save script, set unit and failure direction will not write in the script file.

I'd like to say that including failure direction in the script file is not as important as set unit command. Because when HYRCAN starts, failure direction is ALWAYS right to left (regardless of what it was in previous session).
Thank you very much again.

P.S: I noticed that you also corrected "Tutorial_02" files. Thanks.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2022, 11:00:57 pm by siamak_sm »