x

ADONIS:
Version 3.90.3 (Released at 02/24/2024)
- The ability to apply a force gradient or pressure to a boundary is presented.
- New tutorial is added to explain how to apply gradient boundary conditions.

HYRCAN:
Version 2.0.13 (Released at 02/03/2024)
- To allow users to import CAD files using scripting, the importmodel command is introduced.
- Program's webhelp has been reformatted.

italian localization(Read 46855 times)
italian localization on: January 08, 2017, 06:40:34 am
here the strings file for adonis localized in italian.

note:
- some items are still in english because i need to find them during use for the correct transation;
- i've found at line 54 and line 67 a string containing an uneeded space;
- i've found the string "warning::" that i suppose mistyped.

Re: italian localization Reply #1 on: January 08, 2017, 12:30:06 pm
great job thank you.

-from now on please leave the unfinished texts blank to make it easy to track them. would you please send me the list of strings that considered unfinished? I think I need to create a simple explanation about abbreviated words in the instruction for other translators.
- let me check the reason for space and might drop it for consistency
- let me double check the reason for using "warning::".

I did modify your file and cleared untranslated texts. please take a look at attached file and let me know if you need additional information.

thanks again for your work.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 03:56:00 pm by Roozbeh »

Re: italian localization Reply #2 on: January 09, 2017, 12:52:11 am
-from now on please leave the unfinished texts blank to make it easy to track them.
here the file with unfinished items leaved blank, as you asked.

Re: italian localization Reply #3 on: January 10, 2017, 06:33:31 am
after a day of use of the software i could see many strings in their context, so i've update the attached file with a more better translation.

please: pay attention to letters as à, ì, ù.

Re: italian localization Reply #4 on: January 10, 2017, 07:56:03 am
Grazie reversi per il lavoro che stai facendo.
Ho iniziato ad usare anche io Adonis, ma non ho ben capito a cosa fanno riferimento le sigle shear (kPa), bulk (kPa) e tens (kPa) della tab Mohr-Coulomb caratteristiche.
Al contrario visto che al momento non sono state tradotte segnalo coh (kPa) è coesione efficace, fric (deg) è chiaramente angolo di resistenza al taglio efficace (o angolo di attrito efficace (gradi) o meglio (°) e dil (deg) angolo di dilatanza o semplicemente dilatanza (°).
Poi non capisco perché usare la densità del materiale tra l'altro il (Mg/m3)??? Mentre il peso di volume (KN/m3) sarebbe molto più semplice.. ma questo andrebbe chiesto a lui.

Simone

Re: italian localization Reply #5 on: January 10, 2017, 08:04:55 am
thank you reversi ..

Re: italian localization Reply #6 on: January 10, 2017, 08:12:56 am
Ok ripensandoci shear dovrebbe essere il modulo di taglio G probabilmente G0 a piccole deformazioni e Bulk il modulo K

Re: italian localization Reply #7 on: January 10, 2017, 08:40:27 am
Ho iniziato ad usare anche io Adonis, ma non ho ben capito a cosa fanno riferimento le sigle shear (kPa), bulk (kPa) e tens (kPa) della tab Mohr-Coulomb caratteristiche.
queste stringhe non sono presenti nel file fornito per la traduzione, perciò non è possibile operare su di esse.

Re: italian localization Reply #8 on: January 11, 2017, 02:06:38 pm
updated the italian localization just after the release of v1.0.5.

i've used the more recent .ts file you published in the distributed zipped file, but i've seen a lot of regressions, probably because you merged my previous translation with the one of an other user.

no problem for this. i think to have corrected all regressions (mainly capital letters, but some were in the strings).

for the future, i suggest to you to mark every distributed .ts file with a unique and casual alpha-numeric code, like aV7t2Q (changing every time), to know on what file the translator has worked.

anyway, i've worked now on a file with 4895 lines, but remember to have worked, for v1.0.4, on a file having more than 5000 lines: maybe was this the reason of the regressions?

Re: italian localization Reply #9 on: January 11, 2017, 02:11:47 pm
thanks yes I'm really looking for a smart method to use collaborative tools for translation for instance I'm looking for something shown in link below:

http://pootle.locamotion.org/

if you have some other ideas please don't hesitate to share it with me.

Re: italian localization Reply #10 on: January 11, 2017, 02:40:56 pm
yes, i think that a wiki-like method would be the right choise.

Re: italian localization Reply #11 on: January 12, 2017, 11:52:09 pm
the splash screen appearing when the program starts shows the text "Establishing connections..." but i haven't understood if it means that the program is trying to connect to internet or if the program is creating the internal connections that it needs to work.

if the first case is true, the translation would be: "Connessione in corso...";
if is true the second case, the translation would be: "Creazione collegamenti...".

Re: italian localization Reply #12 on: January 13, 2017, 12:27:04 am
Hi Reversi,
      I am the other traslator, in my opinion the better option for us is that we cooperate before sending the .ts file.

The file I sent had more than 5000 lines so i don't know what happened.

Let me know if and how you want to cooperate.

Bye

Re: italian localization Reply #13 on: January 13, 2017, 01:16:25 am
Hi Reversi,
      I am the other traslator, in my opinion the better option for us is that we cooperate before sending the .ts file.
ciao mauro,
non c'è bisogno che ti dica che sono d'accordo nel merito, adesso vedremo le modalità più opportune.

riguardo alla lunghezza del file, hai ragione: anche il mio era di lunghezza superiore a 5000 linee, ma le stringhe vengono continuamente cambiate (in questo caso accorpate, come puoi vedere tu stesso dal file, quindi si sono ridotte semplicemente perché l'autore ne ha accorpate alcune).

io ho sempre postato la mia traduzione qui, quindi per proseguire il lavoro basta scaricare la precedente e operare su quella. succede però che ad ogni nuova release il file viene modificato ed allora all'uscita di una nuova versione occorre sempre riscaricare il file ufficiale.

al momento, io ho già corretto alcuni errori nel file ufficiale rilasciato con la versione v1.0.6 e posto dunque qui il file aggiornato su cui sei libero di mettere le mani. finché non lo riposterai, mi asterrò da qualunque altra modifica. sentiti libero di fare come meglio credi, perché la tua traduzione potrebbe tranquillamente essere migliore della mia  ;) ;)

considera comunque che - per quanto riguarda lo stato iniziale - le stringhe originali non sono a mio parere adeguate, quindi la traduzione non è letterale ma è la più adatta al senso reale di ciò che si vuole intendere.

@roozbeh
both we translators are trying to cooperate, please download the translated file just before the release of a new version. the file we are working on from now in advance was downloaded after the release of v1.0.6 of adonis, so it is the updated one available.

Re: italian localization Reply #14 on: January 13, 2017, 02:12:18 am
In generale non toccherò le traduzioni ma cercherò di abbreviare il più possibile le frasi perchè ho visto che altrimenti non vengono visualizzate correttamente.
Quindi io mi concentrerò su cercare la frase sul software e poi definire eventuali abbreviazioni.
Eventuali traduzioni alternative me le segno e le allego col file.

In questo modo, tu decidi sulle traduzioni che almeno sono consistenti col tuo modo di vedere la cosa e io guardo che vengano visualizzate correttamente.

Ciao