x

ADONIS:
Version 3.90.4 (Released at 04/07/2024)
- Bug in interface save/read is fixed.
- Bug in mesh generation action has been fixed.

HYRCAN:
Version 2.0.13 (Released at 02/03/2024)
- To allow users to import CAD files using scripting, the importmodel command is introduced.
- Program's webhelp has been reformatted.

Adonis Crashing when I try to open a saved file [Solved](Read 7023 times)
Hi
First off - fantastic effort on the software, thank you very much.

I am finding that program will crash when I try and open a saved file (this occurs for a few different saved files of different projects). I'm using 2.75.2. Has anyone else noticed this behaviour? I have attached the script for setting up the initial geometry that will not reopen.

I come from FLAC background (some time ago) and like to save files at various stages of analysis for the consideration of alternative scenarios.

Thanks
Robin Dawson (locked down)
« Last Edit: August 24, 2022, 07:39:26 am by Roozbeh »

Re: Adonis Crashing when I try to open a saved file Reply #1 on: March 29, 2020, 09:23:14 pm
Hi Robin,

Really appreciate your feedback.

I ran your script and as you mentioned program crashed. I'll try to fix the bug in the new release. BTW, I'm working on the new upgrade (i.e. adding stress relaxation technique) in the program and new release might take couple of weeks hopefully it won't be very critical for you.

-Roozbeh

Re: Adonis Crashing when I try to open a saved file Reply #2 on: March 29, 2020, 09:30:06 pm
Thanks very much for the quick reply!

Not critical for me, I can still run everything from scratch via script with variable scenarios.

Keep up the good work!
Robin Dawson