x

ADONIS:
Version 3.90.3 (Released at 02/24/2024)
- The ability to apply a force gradient or pressure to a boundary is presented.
- New tutorial is added to explain how to apply gradient boundary conditions.

HYRCAN:
Version 2.0.13 (Released at 02/03/2024)
- To allow users to import CAD files using scripting, the importmodel command is introduced.
- Program's webhelp has been reformatted.

Translation file for Vietnamese(Read 7531 times)
Translation file for Vietnamese on: July 12, 2019, 03:54:06 pm
Dear all

During learning ADONIS, I created a translation file for ADONIS for Vietnamese. In fact there are some terms do not have a direct translation to Vietnamese, so I did a workaround. If any of you can make any comments, I would be appreciated.

Thanks and cheers

Re: Translation file for Vietnamese Reply #1 on: July 12, 2019, 10:16:57 pm
Hi

thanks a lot for your help. it looks great. it seems you used v2.5.2 file for translation and there has been some modifications in latest version (i.e. 2.5.3). so I transferred all your translated texts into new format except some newly added texts that needed your translation. please open the attached file and search for "unfinished" and translate the remaining texts. relatively speaking it should be pretty quick.

as soon as you send me back the completed file I will be able to implement it into latest release.

please let me know if you need additional information and again thanks for your efforts.

-Roozbeh

Re: Translation file for Vietnamese Reply #2 on: July 13, 2019, 03:09:41 pm
Dear Roozbeh

Thanks for your suggestion. I have translated the unfinished one and put in the attached file. You are welcome to integrate it into ADONIS.

Cheers
Giang

Re: Translation file for Vietnamese Reply #3 on: July 14, 2019, 12:17:00 am
Hi Giang,

Vietnamese language is added to the latest release. your name is also included in the contributor list in "About Dialog".

thanks again for your contribution. keep up the great work.

- Roozbeh

Re: Translation file for Vietnamese Reply #4 on: November 28, 2019, 11:12:54 pm
Hi Giang,

I'm working on new version and the following new lines have been added. would you please help me to translate them to Vietnamese before I go ahead and release it? thank you in advance.

1) Tutorial 05- Writing User Defined Constitutive Model

2) Tutorial 06- Anchored Sheet Pile Wall

3) Use NMD Technique (T3 Element Only)

-Roozbeh