x

ADONIS:
Version 3.90.4 (Released at 04/07/2024)
- Bug in interface save/read is fixed.
- Bug in mesh generation action has been fixed.

HYRCAN:
Version 2.0.13 (Released at 02/03/2024)
- To allow users to import CAD files using scripting, the importmodel command is introduced.
- Program's webhelp has been reformatted.

Use ADONIS javascript to extract mesh information(Read 7982 times)
Use ADONIS javascript to extract mesh information on: September 16, 2018, 11:23:54 pm
attached script file shows how to use scripting language to extract mesh information. a simple model is created and then the node position and element connectivity as well as element's material id have been stored in the text file.

Note: please make sure you use ADONIS 2.3.5 (latest version updated at 09/16/2018) in which couple of bugs regarding the scripting engine are fixed.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 11:27:49 pm by Roozbeh »

Re: Use ADONIS javascript to extract mesh information Reply #1 on: September 19, 2018, 11:39:18 pm
Hi Roozbeh, when I create some rectangle, discretize it, and do nothing else (so I don't define materials and other things), I get an explosion with the attached script.

This is simply your script, without the first part (where you generate the model, materials, and so). Maybe we need some if statements in your script to make it more general in case materials are not defined? Or so?

Thank you, Dennis

Re: Use ADONIS javascript to extract mesh information Reply #2 on: September 20, 2018, 09:30:48 am
yes it's definitely a bug. will fix it ASAP. thanks