x

ADONIS:
Version 3.90.3 (Released at 02/24/2024)
- The ability to apply a force gradient or pressure to a boundary is presented.
- New tutorial is added to explain how to apply gradient boundary conditions.

HYRCAN:
Version 2.0.13 (Released at 02/03/2024)
- To allow users to import CAD files using scripting, the importmodel command is introduced.
- Program's webhelp has been reformatted.

Congratulations !(Read 5706 times)
Congratulations ! on: April 14, 2021, 01:30:44 am
Dear Roozbeh Geraili Mikola,

First of all, I congratulate you for your work on Hyrcan and Adonis. I watch the videos you post for Hyrcan and read the guides. I strongly believe there will be very good developments about the program in the future. I hope that Hyrcan, a simple and useful program, will turn into a popular program used by all geotechnical engineers. If it suits you, I would like to translate the guides you have prepared into Turkish in the future.

Best regards,

Re: Congratulations ! Reply #1 on: April 14, 2021, 01:54:33 am
Hi Umut,

thanks for the nice words. I hope you find ADONIS and HYRCAN useful. regarding the translation please go a head and download the texts from the webpage and translate it. HYRCAN_tr.ts is the file you might want to use for Turkish. The description about procedure is also included in the zip file. please let me know if you need additional information.

http://geowizard.org/files/hyrcan/HYRCAN_Localization_V1.0_English.zip

by the way, little bit of history, by blood I'm turk myself but unfortunately can't speak the language since long time ago my ancestor were separated from the root. My ancestors were Oghuz turk and my family name "Geraili" comes from Karaevli or Gara??li which means "black housed".

-Roozbeh

Re: Congratulations ! Reply #2 on: April 14, 2021, 12:01:32 pm
Thank you for your kind reply.  :)