x

ADONIS:
Version 3.90.4 (Released at 04/07/2024)
- Bug in interface save/read is fixed.
- Bug in mesh generation action has been fixed.

HYRCAN:
Version 2.0.13 (Released at 02/03/2024)
- To allow users to import CAD files using scripting, the importmodel command is introduced.
- Program's webhelp has been reformatted.

Results During Analysis(Read 6920 times)
Results During Analysis on: January 12, 2022, 06:21:28 am
I have very much enjoyed your software. I have a problem with comparing intermediate results with final results. It seems once the analysis (script) is completed, the mesh displacements and other structural results are based on the final model. Using the anchored sheet pile tutorial, I can split the script into two parts 1)analysis up to finishing the placement of the first tieback, 2) excavate and place second tieback, then analyze.
I can run (1) as a single script, then look at any results I like and generate, say 3 figure tabs showing displacements, and different structural or interface results (like the tutorial)
If I then continue with (2) without erase/new I can get to the end of the analysis (same as tutorial) and make some more result figures of displacement, etc.
But if I go back to the results generated from (1), the regions that are removed in (2) no longer show in the first three figures. There is a similar problem with the sheet pile beam bending moment.
I know I can run (1) and export data to excel or other viewing software, but I can never produce results of an intermediate stage with a single script.
Or is the only way to set up the script to export the intermediate plot data to files for later viewing?

Re: Results During Analysis Reply #1 on: January 12, 2022, 10:55:17 am
Hi,

If I understood correctly, you want to compare the plots from different stages. If that's so,  you need to stop the model at the stage you want the information at save whatever you want then continue the model. Unfortunately, ADONIS doesn't have the capability to store the previous stages.

I hope it answered your question.

-Roozbeh

Re: Results During Analysis Reply #2 on: January 12, 2022, 01:33:44 pm
Yes thanks very much.