x

ADONIS:
Version 3.90.3 (Released at 02/24/2024)
- The ability to apply a force gradient or pressure to a boundary is presented.
- New tutorial is added to explain how to apply gradient boundary conditions.

HYRCAN:
Version 2.0.13 (Released at 02/03/2024)
- To allow users to import CAD files using scripting, the importmodel command is introduced.
- Program's webhelp has been reformatted.

UDCM(Read 25735 times)
UDCM on: January 22, 2017, 08:00:49 am
Hi
I have not developed a constitutive model before but I want to learn how to define a User Defined Constitutive Model (UDCM). where can I download the sample dll file for Adonis and also may you share some link for self learning?

Regards

Re: UDCM Reply #1 on: January 22, 2017, 10:14:34 am
I was a bit busy with the modification of reference manual and did not have time to work on UDCM instruction. I'm going to start working on UDCM manual all next week and perhaps end of the next week publish it. let you know as soon as it's done.

Re: UDCM Reply #2 on: January 23, 2017, 01:37:46 am
you don't need to wait until the UDCM manual will be ready: you could post right now the code of an existing dll (say, that of the mohr-coulomb model or, better, that of all 4 exesting models) and later the manual.

Re: UDCM Reply #3 on: October 17, 2017, 05:09:11 am
Hello, I would also be interested in more information about the UDCM function.

Re: UDCM Reply #4 on: October 17, 2017, 09:40:05 am
due to constant changes in the constitutive model C++ class I could not release the code until I make sure that code is going to be stable for a while. if everything goes as planned in couple of weeks I'll be able to put the package out there in the download page.

Re: UDCM Reply #5 on: March 29, 2018, 03:25:59 am
Hi, I still didn't where to download a sample UDCM and the manual to write it.

Re: UDCM Reply #6 on: December 27, 2018, 02:43:54 am
Hi Roozbeh, I imagine that you may be very busy with all the development of this software. thank you for this, it is incredible.  8)
I'd like to ask you if you have any advances in the UDCM manual? ::)
Cheers,
Juan ;)

Re: UDCM Reply #7 on: December 27, 2018, 07:42:21 am
Hi Juan,

Unfortunately not yet, currently working on releasing new version with some modifications after that I'll focus on documentation.

-Roozbeh

Re: UDCM Reply #8 on: January 17, 2019, 02:11:33 am
Hi Juan,

Unfortunately not yet, currently working on releasing new version with some modifications after that I'll focus on documentation.

-Roozbeh

Thanks for your answer Roozbeh, I'm looking forward to see that tutorial. Cheers. Juan

Re: UDCM Reply #9 on: May 13, 2019, 10:50:37 pm
Hi Juan,

-Roozbeh

Thanks for your answer Roozbeh, I'm looking forward to see that tutorial. Cheers. Juan

Hello Roozbeh,

I hope you are ok. Have you got any chance to work in the UDCM instructions? When you do, could you please add an example like camclay? thank you very much!!!!

Cheers,
Juan

Re: UDCM Reply #10 on: May 16, 2019, 07:43:01 am
no unfortunately, I have been super busy with some personal stuff.

Re: UDCM Reply #11 on: September 03, 2019, 04:06:21 am
no unfortunately, I have been super busy with some personal stuff.

I Roozbeh, have you had any lucky with the tutorial? I hope you're alright, cheers, Juan

Re: UDCM Reply #12 on: September 04, 2019, 07:50:35 am
Juan,

I'm trying to present couple of tutorials and modules for the next release hopefully UDCM would be one of them.
I'm doing fine by the way thanks for asking.

-Roozbeh

Re: UDCM Reply #13 on: September 23, 2019, 03:51:19 am
Juan,

I'm trying to present couple of tutorials and modules for the next release hopefully UDCM would be one of them.
I'm doing fine by the way thanks for asking.

-Roozbeh

Hi Roozbeh,

Thank you very much for your time answering me and preparing the material. Hopefully, come this release. I'm looking forward to it.

Thanks again.
Juan

Re: UDCM Reply #14 on: November 16, 2019, 06:20:02 pm
Juan,

UDCM tutorial is out. finally managed to finish it. please install the latest version and take a look at 5th tutorial.

-Roozbeh