x

ADONIS:
Version 3.90.3 (Released at 02/24/2024)
- The ability to apply a force gradient or pressure to a boundary is presented.
- New tutorial is added to explain how to apply gradient boundary conditions.

HYRCAN:
Version 2.0.13 (Released at 02/03/2024)
- To allow users to import CAD files using scripting, the importmodel command is introduced.
- Program's webhelp has been reformatted.

Will Source Code or Linux Version be available in near future?(Read 7385 times)
Dear Developers,

I have come across ADONIS, which seems to me a nice work, specifically addressing Geotechnical modelling issues. There are very few softwares for Geotechnical community usable in real practice/research. Congratulations and Thanks for such a nice piece of work offering free to the community.

I have been an Open Source enthusiast for over a decade now. An avid user of OpenSees for my teaching and research, in the past.

I would love to listen from you about the possibility of releasing source code or Linux version, in near future.

Thanks and Regards.

Sincerely

Sukumar

Re: Will Source Code or Linux Version be available in near future? Reply #1 on: October 21, 2017, 01:37:39 pm
Dear Sukumar,

I'm glad that you find ADONIS useful. regarding the source code yes there is a plan for releasing the source code in the future but first I need to finish some additional works before it gets ready for that (like code descriptions and programming manual and etc.).

unfortunately currently there is no support for OS other than Windows (e.g. Linux ..) but I know some users have been using virtual machines (like VirtualBox which is free) to be able to run ADONIS in their machines. 

-Roozbeh