x

ADONIS:
Version 3.90.4 (Released at 04/07/2024)
- Bug in interface save/read is fixed.
- Bug in mesh generation action has been fixed.

HYRCAN:
Version 2.0.13 (Released at 02/03/2024)
- To allow users to import CAD files using scripting, the importmodel command is introduced.
- Program's webhelp has been reformatted.

Download the software(Read 16654 times)
Download the software on: March 27, 2017, 09:46:10 am
Hi everyone,

I just registered and activated my account. When I go to download the software it asks me for user name and password which I insert, but I constantly get the message of incorrect user and password (in the meantime I am already logged in the website).

Any ideas on what might be worng?

Thanks

Re: Download the software Reply #1 on: March 27, 2017, 09:55:07 am
you are using the wrong password. I did create a new one and will email it to you.

Re: Download the software Reply #2 on: April 02, 2017, 06:14:16 pm
HI,
I have the same problem like "metrodikas". I'm logged and when I try download I must login again but without success. I was wait 24h and change password. The problem still exist "Incorrect username of password!".
Maybe Admin must restart my password - I don't know.
Tomasz

Re: Download the software Reply #3 on: April 02, 2017, 06:28:03 pm
HI,
I have the same problem like "metrodikas". I'm logged and when I try download I must login again but without success. I was wait 24h and change password. The problem still exist "Incorrect username of password!".
Maybe Admin must restart my password - I don't know.
Tomasz

Tomasz I made some changes in your username and password to avoid complications. new credential has been emailed to you.

Re: Download the software Reply #4 on: December 03, 2018, 05:58:42 am
Hi! Got the same problems with download. I'm logged on and still getting "Incorrect username of password!" notification. Any help would be gratly aprecciated. Thanks.

Re: Download the software Reply #5 on: December 03, 2018, 06:34:42 am
Unfortunately forum has issue with special (non English) characters. Please make sure you are using simple English char for username and password. Let me know if it did not solve the problem.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 07:28:50 am by Roozbeh »

Re: Download the software Reply #6 on: December 03, 2018, 11:12:30 pm
I've deleted my old account and created new one. Everything works now. Thank You !