x

ADONIS:
Version 3.90.4 (Released at 04/07/2024)
- Bug in interface save/read is fixed.
- Bug in mesh generation action has been fixed.

HYRCAN:
Version 2.0.13 (Released at 02/03/2024)
- To allow users to import CAD files using scripting, the importmodel command is introduced.
- Program's webhelp has been reformatted.

No Excavation after reloading of saved DATA [Solved](Read 10676 times)
Excavation order is not working and abort the program when using saved data in ADONIS 2.3
It seems a bug after version up from 2.1.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 09:16:32 am by Roozbeh »

Re: No Excavation after reloading of saved DATA Reply #1 on: March 28, 2018, 12:01:22 am
would you please attach the model's script so I will be able to recreate the problem?

Re: No Excavation after reloading of saved DATA Reply #2 on: March 28, 2018, 11:19:02 pm
My DATA is too big for attachment.
I made the model and saved before analysis.
And then I could reload the DATA, but "Excavation" could not work and abort the program.

I can run the program without problem if I analyze the model without saving and reloading process.

Re: No Excavation after reloading of saved DATA Reply #3 on: March 29, 2018, 06:25:05 am
My DATA is too big for attachment.
place your file somewhere on the internet and, please, provide the link to download it.

Re: No Excavation after reloading of saved DATA Reply #4 on: March 29, 2018, 12:12:07 pm
Shigeki,

unfortunately I can not create the same error in here. you need to provide your script. by the way you don't need to upload the "*.adf" file you simply can go to File -> Save Script and generate a generate javascript of your model with "*.ajs" extension and upload it. the text file is usually very small.

-Roozbeh

Re: No Excavation after reloading of saved DATA Reply #5 on: April 02, 2018, 10:35:24 pm
Please down load the DATA for your trial.

Go to My Download Page ยป
https://www.transferbigfiles.com/8ab1f11a-1eff-44f4-87d1-418f74337d01/rkdEpS7VCBlE2xhotdhFEw2
DATA-MS5.adf

Re: No Excavation after reloading of saved DATA Reply #6 on: April 03, 2018, 12:06:25 am
please follow the procedure mentioned above and upload the "*.ajs" script file instead.

Re: No Excavation after reloading of saved DATA Reply #7 on: April 03, 2018, 01:11:49 am
adonis has the option to open .adf files under the menu "file/open file".
why uploading the .adf file is not correct for you?

shigeki is helping you to find a bug, he has uploaded the .adf file and that's all.
you can open the .adf file by yourself and extract the script you need.
i've already done that and found that the script is not working alone due to the message "no closed polygon has been found".

Re: No Excavation after reloading of saved DATA Reply #8 on: April 03, 2018, 09:52:10 am
Excavation order is not working and abort the program when using saved data in ADONIS 2.3
It seems a bug after version up from 2.1.

Shigeki,

it's surprising to me that you generated this geometry (did you used version 2.3?) because I cannot recreate the same geometry using the script given in your model. it seems you are using multiple overlapping lines (line that are parallel and sharing same point) and this cause problem in your model. my recommendation is that you merge the parallel lines that sharing one point into one single line. ADONIS will automatically calculate the intersections for you and creates the region based on the lines. you don't need to break the lines into pieces. it's actually causing problem in the model.

if you share the image of your model's geometry with dimensions (nodes coordination) I will be able to help you to create a clean geometry.

-Roozbeh

Re: No Excavation after reloading of saved DATA Reply #9 on: April 04, 2018, 12:05:11 am
I tried the script of the model saving, but it shows "overlapping line" message
I tried the simplest model for testing the script saving and reloading.
The overlapping message is also arising. The script is attached.

Instead, the reloaded data can be used after refresh/regenerate the mesh.
In anyway, I can run Adonis without saving function. I will study further.

Re: No Excavation after reloading of saved DATA Reply #10 on: April 04, 2018, 12:40:23 am
that's true because you need to use "newmodel()" command to remove the previous geometry before adding new ones otherwise you will receive overlapping error message since multiple lines will overlap from previous and new runs.

please take a look at attached script.