x

ADONIS:
Version 3.90.3 (Released at 02/24/2024)
- The ability to apply a force gradient or pressure to a boundary is presented.
- New tutorial is added to explain how to apply gradient boundary conditions.

HYRCAN:
Version 2.0.13 (Released at 02/03/2024)
- To allow users to import CAD files using scripting, the importmodel command is introduced.
- Program's webhelp has been reformatted.

Problems with beams moments in "Staged Tunnel Excavation"(Read 7304 times)
Hi all,
I am new in Adonis and testing a sample from the forum ("Staged_Tunnel_Excavation_V2.0") I found strange result values in beam moments. I haven't enought time to test in deep the intermediate functions in the sample but the ploting the results, values seems wrong (At the moment I don't know if this is a Adonis problem or the sample has a bad formulation. I will play whit this.)

Congratulations for your york, Roozbeh (and sorry for the delay)

Re: Problems with beams moments in "Staged Tunnel Excavation" Reply #1 on: January 07, 2019, 02:03:44 pm
Thanks for bringing this up. Unfortunately, I did not have time to take a look at this script in detail. Currently I'm working on releasing the a new version of ADONIS with some changes in scripting language and BC concepts. While preparing couple of tutorials (i.e. pdf files) I make sure to address this issue (if any!) and also update the scripts in the forum.

Re: Problems with beams moments in "Staged Tunnel Excavation" Reply #2 on: May 29, 2019, 01:25:00 am
Roozbeh, what is the process on PDF files? Adonis really needs tutorials.

Re: Problems with beams moments in "Staged Tunnel Excavation" Reply #3 on: May 29, 2019, 06:06:36 am
There are several pdfs attached to the program. Have you seen those? They should be in Help->Tutorial