Version 3.90.0 (Released at 09/04/2023)
- 4-node quadrilateral element is implemented.
- Gmsh, an open source mesh generator library, will be used to generate triangular and quadrilateral meshes.
- 6-node triangular element is temporarely removed.
- The discretization and mesh generation actions have been modified.
Version 2.0.12 (Released at 08/19/2023)
- Bug in Mainwindow GUI is fixed.
Welcome to Users Forum, powered by Simple Machines® Forum (SMF) software!
SMF® is the elegant, effective, powerful and free forum software solution that this site is running. It allows users to communicate in discussion topics on a given subject in a clever and organized manner. Furthermore, it has a number of powerful features which end users can take advantage of. Help for many of SMF's features can be found by either clicking the question mark icon next to the relevant section or by selecting one of the links on this page. These links will take you to SMF's centrally-located documentation on the Simple Machines official site.