x

ADONIS:
Version 3.90.3 (Released at 02/24/2024)
- The ability to apply a force gradient or pressure to a boundary is presented.
- New tutorial is added to explain how to apply gradient boundary conditions.

HYRCAN:
Version 2.0.13 (Released at 02/03/2024)
- To allow users to import CAD files using scripting, the importmodel command is introduced.
- Program's webhelp has been reformatted.

Using Script to generate a simple slope(Read 7871 times)
Using Script to generate a simple slope on: October 03, 2021, 09:41:48 pm
Hi all,

I have attached an example of using the scripting to generate a simple slope.

A user can provide a slope height and angle and the model can automatically figure out the geometry.

A user can provide a load and load offset and the script will automatically apply the load at the crest of the slope.

A user can also set up materials, although this probably a little less general and something that might need to not be scripted.

Note: There currently appears to be a bug when running this script in the load not showing on the results page. The FOS appears to have considered the load correctly however. This issue is to be raised in a separate thread on the appropriate board.

Re: Using Script to generate a simple slope Reply #1 on: March 24, 2023, 05:40:49 am
Hi Jesse, I couldn`t download your script because of "404 - Attachment Not Found", can you send it to me? Is it possible to create models in Hyrcan using command lines? Do you have any template?

Att.

Claudio.

Re: Using Script to generate a simple slope Reply #2 on: March 24, 2023, 08:52:10 am
Hi,

you can use this file instead.