x

ADONIS:
Version 3.90.9 (Released at 10/19/2024)
- Minor bugs in mesh generation module has been fixed.
- Gmsh is upgraded to version 4.13.1.

HYRCAN:
Version 2.0.17 (Released at 10/19/2024)
- Bugs in import DXF action have been fixed.

Take advantage of scripting language to extract information(Read 12387 times)
This simple script illustrates how to take advantage of the scripting language to extract information from a model and store it in the text file. These functions are available in HYRCAN V1.75.1 and above.

Re: Take advantage of scripting language to extract information Reply #1 on: September 27, 2024, 01:12:47 pm
I tried running it as is, but I encountered an issue with the function
Code: [Select]
getminfos() for all methods. The script returns the error invalid C function rc regardless of the method I use?whether it's BishopSim, JanbuSim, or Spencer.
I?m using Hyrcan V2.0.15. Has anyone else experienced this issue or know of any potential solutions?

Re: Take advantage of scripting language to extract information Reply #2 on: September 27, 2024, 01:36:33 pm
Hi, I?m able to use it without any issues. Do you have the portable version installed? It looks like some of the DLLs might not be fully installed.

Re: Take advantage of scripting language to extract information Reply #3 on: September 28, 2024, 05:11:20 am
I?ve encountered the error in both the portable version and the version with the installer. I noticed that both the portable and installer versions of Hyrcan are for 32-bit Windows, while I?m running Windows 11 on a MacBook with an M1 processor through Parallels Desktop, which is most likely a 64-bit version of Windows. Could this be the root of the problem?

Re: Take advantage of scripting language to extract information Reply #4 on: September 28, 2024, 11:08:38 am
It's likely the case. Unfortunately, I won't be able to check whether using a virtual machine is causing this issue.