x

ADONIS:
Version 3.90.4 (Released at 04/07/2024)
- Bug in interface save/read is fixed.
- Bug in mesh generation action has been fixed.

HYRCAN:
Version 2.0.13 (Released at 02/03/2024)
- To allow users to import CAD files using scripting, the importmodel command is introduced.
- Program's webhelp has been reformatted.

Do you see update notification button?(Read 16826 times)
Do you see update notification button? on: January 12, 2017, 01:19:17 pm
those of you who downloaded version 1.0.5, you should get a notification button on top right corner of main window since new version is available. did you get? it if not please let me know.

Re: Do you see update notification button? Reply #1 on: January 12, 2017, 11:47:32 pm
the update button is visible starting from v1.0.5.

i've clicked it today and it opened in the browser the download page of the adonis site.

but this action is the same that i had the first time i've seen and clicked the button: i.e. it works the same if a new release is available or not.

maybe you want the button disappear (or having it grayed) if there is not a new release and have it visible only when a new release is ready on the site. the current action is not this.

Re: Do you see update notification button? Reply #2 on: January 13, 2017, 12:07:41 am
maybe you want the button disappear (or having it grayed) if there is not a new release and have it visible only when a new release is ready on the site. the current action is not this.
the above sentence was true for v1.0.5. just tried the new release v1.0.6 and it works as expected: no button is visible because it is the latest release.

good work!

Re: Do you see update notification button? Reply #3 on: January 20, 2017, 10:31:30 am
I try to install version 1.0.7 from version 1.0.0.
The system says that the installation cannot continue because another version is already installed.
Do I have to unistall 1.0.0. and reinstall the new version?
is there any easier way?

Re: Do you see update notification button? Reply #4 on: January 20, 2017, 10:41:07 am
yes you need to uninstall the old version and there is no other way.

Re: Do you see update notification button? Reply #5 on: January 20, 2017, 12:48:47 pm
just started v1.0.6 and update button became visible. positioning the mouse pointer over it caused the tooltip apparition, saying that a new version was available. clicking it opened the adonis download page in the browser.

Re: Do you see update notification button? Reply #6 on: January 20, 2017, 12:58:29 pm
please use version 1.1.0 which is the latest version.

Re: Do you see update notification button? Reply #7 on: January 20, 2017, 01:01:58 pm
please use version 1.1.0 which is the latest version.
i've used the v1.0.6 just to see if the update button was visible or not. did you ask for that?

Re: Do you see update notification button? Reply #8 on: January 20, 2017, 01:06:41 pm
yes notification button is included since version 1.0.6 and before that there is no notification available.