x

ADONIS:
Version 3.90.3 (Released at 02/24/2024)
- The ability to apply a force gradient or pressure to a boundary is presented.
- New tutorial is added to explain how to apply gradient boundary conditions.

HYRCAN:
Version 2.0.13 (Released at 02/03/2024)
- To allow users to import CAD files using scripting, the importmodel command is introduced.
- Program's webhelp has been reformatted.

selection of the analysis method(Read 5239 times)
selection of the analysis method on: October 06, 2021, 12:30:43 am
hi roozbeh,
i've noticed that the selection of the analysis method is currently made with a check box so a multiple selection can be activated at the same time (anyway, i haven't tried what happens by starting calculation this way).

to activate a different method, the user has first to deactivate "bishop".

maybe, the selection of the analysis method could work better with a radio button.

also, every time hyrcan starts with the bishop method as default. i think that could be better that the program started with the last method used.

Re: selection of the analysis method Reply #1 on: October 24, 2021, 04:00:28 am
i've noticed that the selection of the analysis method is currently made with a check box so a multiple selection can be activated at the same time (anyway, i haven't tried what happens by starting calculation this way).
i've just tried to execute a calculation by checking multiple methods: the program will solve the model in all checked methods, so you will have your result in all requested methods.

this is much better than let the user choose one method only!

please roozbeh, do not consider my previous post.

:D :D

Re: selection of the analysis method Reply #2 on: October 24, 2021, 11:04:43 am
yes I saw your comment and made the changes. so users comments are very welcome please keep them coming.