x

ADONIS:
Version 3.90.4 (Released at 04/07/2024)
- Bug in interface save/read is fixed.
- Bug in mesh generation action has been fixed.

HYRCAN:
Version 2.0.13 (Released at 02/03/2024)
- To allow users to import CAD files using scripting, the importmodel command is introduced.
- Program's webhelp has been reformatted.

Adonis Python Package without GUI(Read 5876 times)
Adonis Python Package without GUI on: September 26, 2022, 05:22:06 am
Hey Guys,

I am new to this comunity and just found out about this awsom comunity driven project.

I have a Civil Engineering background and working on my PHD  right now ;D
Loocking for some open-source Geo-Engineering Tools to implement into my own project / research i stumbled over the ADONIS software ...

Can you tell me, if there is some privat Git-Repo / some way to get access to the ADONIS code to which i wish to contribute?
of course, the use is rewarded with citations of the sources  ;) :awsom:

The tutorials look like you could import adonis in python like every regular package.
Is it possible to use this Package without the GUI?

You realy would help me and probably i can help you too...

cheers,
Lukas

Re: Adonis Python Package without GUI Reply #1 on: September 26, 2022, 08:19:17 am
Hi Lukas,

In ADONIS you will be able include User Defined Constitutive Model (UDCM) using C++ but the main engine's code hasn't been published yet. what kind of code do you want to include ADONIS as part of your project?

regarding Non-Gui, the answer is unfortunately no so far only GUI package is available. Non-GUI code is still under development but it's going to be a while until its package gets released.

-Roozbeh