x

ADONIS:
Version 3.90.4 (Released at 04/07/2024)
- Bug in interface save/read is fixed.
- Bug in mesh generation action has been fixed.

HYRCAN:
Version 2.0.13 (Released at 02/03/2024)
- To allow users to import CAD files using scripting, the importmodel command is introduced.
- Program's webhelp has been reformatted.

Shotcrete(Read 49 times)
Shotcrete on: May 14, 2024, 04:39:42 pm
I wanted to ask if there is a way to simulate shotcrete in a tunnel simulation and if it would show effectson the displacement and stress of the tunnel.

Re: Shotcrete Reply #1 on: May 14, 2024, 07:15:17 pm
answer is yes, Please take a look at tutorial #07

http://geowizard.org/files/adonis/tutorials/Tutorial_07_en.pdf

Re: Shotcrete Reply #2 on: Today at 04:15:56 am
Thank you very much. I found that it is not possible to create the shotcrete when the joint is going through the tunnel. It says ''Disconnected or branching structural elements is not acceptable''

Is there a alternative way to simulate

Find attached the script

Re: Shotcrete Reply #3 on: Today at 06:29:43 am
Yes, that isn't achievable with the traditional approach. However, you may make two separate shotcrete portions and then attach the two structural nodes at the interface junction using "EqualDof". go to the "Structural Nodes B.C. List" and the command "EqualDof" will appear.

Although I haven't personally tested this command, this would be a good time to do so.

Re: Shotcrete Reply #4 on: Today at 08:33:58 am
Unfortunately it does not work it gives me an error message. I tried to select the element portions separately which led to more portions but apparently it worked since the displacements and stress have decreased

Re: Shotcrete Reply #5 on: Today at 08:43:53 am
Please attach your script. I'll take a look at your model later on.

Re: Shotcrete Reply #6 on: Today at 09:07:55 am
Find attached the script

Re: Shotcrete Reply #7 on: Today at 09:40:20 am
I'll investigate it. I should have mentioned that only the translational degree of freedom can be joined between two structural nodes; rotation cannot be attached. Consequently, the linked nodes' moment will remain zero.