Version 3.25.0 (Released at 09/26/2021)
- New constitutive model (i.e. Ubiquitous-joint) has been added.
- Ubiquitous-joint is included to solve fos subroutine.
- New tutorial is added to explain the advantage of using Ubiquitous-Joint model for jointed rock.
- New function added to the scripting language to enable user to extract total strain at each gauss point.
- Bug in strain contour plot generation for T6 element has been fixed.
- Some minor bugs have been fixed.
Version 1.50.3 (Released at 10/08/2021)
- Bug in filtering out the invalid surfaces is fixed.
Welcome to Users Forum, powered by Simple Machines® Forum (SMF) software!
SMF® is the elegant, effective, powerful and free forum software solution that this site is running. It allows users to communicate in discussion topics on a given subject in a clever and organized manner. Furthermore, it has a number of powerful features which end users can take advantage of. Help for many of SMF's features can be found by either clicking the question mark icon next to the relevant section or by selecting one of the links on this page. These links will take you to SMF's centrally-located documentation on the Simple Machines official site.