x

ADONIS:
Version 3.90.4 (Released at 04/07/2024)
- Bug in interface save/read is fixed.
- Bug in mesh generation action has been fixed.

HYRCAN:
Version 2.0.13 (Released at 02/03/2024)
- To allow users to import CAD files using scripting, the importmodel command is introduced.
- Program's webhelp has been reformatted.

tooltip in a wrong place(Read 7026 times)
tooltip in a wrong place on: June 07, 2017, 08:35:38 am
i'm testing the italian localization of adonis v2.0 and noticed a tooltip placed in a button instead of - as usual - activating when the mouse roll over the button.

the attached images show what i mean.

in the first you can see how plot panel appears. one button is missing, due its the excessive dimension.

in the second image you can see what happens when the enlarge simbol is clicked: it appears a new button with the tooltip "Interroga curve di livello" included while the expected behaviour should be to not see the tooltip until the mouse is over, as in the third image.

Re: tooltip in a wrong place Reply #1 on: June 07, 2017, 08:50:16 am
the tool-tip in my OS (latest win10) is shown correctly as you can see in the attached figure. by the way, this tool-tip option is something that being handled internally by the programming framework (which is QT here) and out of my hand. the way it's shown is sensitive to the OS version that user uses. different OS system might handle it differently if I understand it correctly.
I'll give it the try with other windows version to see if I can reproduce the issue but again this is not something that I can solve it in the ADONIS's code.

Re: tooltip in a wrong place Reply #2 on: June 07, 2017, 09:25:46 am
i'm using win7pro and this behaviour happens only with that button.
i've tried different language and it happens always and always with that button only, so it is not a problem with the language, maybe with the os.
but why only with that button?
the other ones work as usual, as in the third image i've attached in my first post.

Re: tooltip in a wrong place Reply #3 on: June 07, 2017, 10:53:19 am
yeah good point, I'll take a look at it later today. thanks