x

ADONIS:
Version 3.90.4 (Released at 04/07/2024)
- Bug in interface save/read is fixed.
- Bug in mesh generation action has been fixed.

HYRCAN:
Version 2.0.13 (Released at 02/03/2024)
- To allow users to import CAD files using scripting, the importmodel command is introduced.
- Program's webhelp has been reformatted.

bug changing language [Solved](Read 8439 times)
bug changing language [Solved] on: January 07, 2017, 12:58:18 pm
using v1.0.3 on windows 10, i first change language from english to spanish and that's ok, but when i change from spanish to portuguese nothing happens (language remains spanish).

but if i change first from spanish to turkish then to portuguese i can have the interface in that language.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 07:44:24 am by Roozbeh »

Re: bug changing language Reply #1 on: January 07, 2017, 01:02:00 pm
yes picked it myself. trying to fix it!!
thanks a lot .

Re: bug changing language Reply #2 on: January 07, 2017, 01:37:14 pm
should be fixed now. please give it a try and let me know.

Re: bug changing language Reply #3 on: January 07, 2017, 02:51:46 pm
i can confirm that the bug was solved, but the program is now compiled and distributed with portuguese as default language  ;D ;D

Re: bug changing language Reply #4 on: January 07, 2017, 03:21:29 pm
ADONIS generate a config file in the user/Appdata/ADONIS folder (which is hidden folder) to save the last configuration for the next startup. probably when you uninstalled old version, the config file was still existed so when you open up the newly installed program used the old config file from previous installation. not a big deal you can change the language to what you want to be and when close the program this way default language goes back to the last selected language.

I think I need to make the uninstaller remove the config file during uninstalling process.