Version 3.10.1 (Released at 01/09/2021)
- Bug in material initialization before cycling is fixed.
Version 3.10.0 (Released at 01/07/2021)
- Simplified Chinese language has been added to the program.
- The small strain Plastic Hardening (PH) model is introduced.
- New tutorial is added to explain the application of small strain model in excavations.
- UDCM C++ code has been modified.
- Equaldof element is introduced to assign multi-point constraint between nodes.
- Minor bugs in structural element are fixed.
- Minor bug in geometry plot magnification is fixed.
- Major bug in element history recording is fixed.
Welcome to ADONIS Users Forum, powered by Simple Machines® Forum (SMF) software!
SMF® is the elegant, effective, powerful and free forum software solution that this site is running. It allows users to communicate in discussion topics on a given subject in a clever and organized manner. Furthermore, it has a number of powerful features which end users can take advantage of. Help for many of SMF's features can be found by either clicking the question mark icon next to the relevant section or by selecting one of the links on this page. These links will take you to SMF's centrally-located documentation on the Simple Machines official site.