x

ADONIS:
Version 3.90.6 (Released at 06/09/2024)
- Bug in exporting contour plot into VTK format is fixed.

HYRCAN:
Version 2.0.14 (Released at 05/18/2024)
- Minor bug in line load unit display is fixed.
- Italian translation has been modified.

Scripting Language Formatting for Notepad++(Read 405 times)
Scripting Language Formatting for Notepad++ on: May 24, 2024, 03:41:35 am
I would like to know if Adonis has an xml style file or something similar that I can import into Notepad++ so that I get all those nice colors like the ones I see in your tutorials where you list the java scripts at the end. Notepad++ will highlight some of the script (like numbers), but will not highlight the reserved words and other special features like you show in your tutorials. I know I can set up a custom format in NP++ but thought that you must already have something similar.
Thanks

Re: Scripting Language Formatting for Notepad++ Reply #1 on: May 24, 2024, 09:42:12 pm
Yes, you can find the UDL (or xml) script in the zip file by going to "http://geowizard.org/download_adonis.html" and scrolling down to the bottom of the page under "ADONIS Syntax Highlighting for Notepad++". If you're not familiar with installing Notepad++, the PDF file includes explains how to do so.

Re: Scripting Language Formatting for Notepad++ Reply #2 on: May 27, 2024, 04:13:49 am
Wow, lovin it already...thanks for pointing it out. Perhaps I should scroll a bit more down the page next time. 🤦‍♂️