x

ADONIS:
Version 3.90.8 (Released at 09/15/2024)
- Minor bugs have been fixed.

HYRCAN:
Version 2.0.15 (Released at 09/15/2024)
- Minor bug has been fixed.

Suppression of information dialog following compute(Read 256 times)
Suppression of information dialog following compute on: August 26, 2024, 04:00:47 pm
I am modelling embankment stability parametrically, and generate geometry from a script based on embankment slopes, crest width, and some other parameters. I am collecting the critical failure surface information for a particular geometry with the script, then regenerating the geometry based on the next combination of embankment width, slope, etc. The FOS data is saved to an array and eventually the data is all exported to a csv file for later plotting.

My wish is to suppress the information box that appears at the end of a compute() asking if you wish to show the results tab as I need to manually intervene for each computation run to click "no" and then the script takes over again.

Many thanks for the software and for your time.

Re: Suppression of information dialog following compute Reply #1 on: August 26, 2024, 08:41:59 pm
Hi Robin,

You can already execute this by using the 'silence' parameter with compute() command, which looks like this:

compute ('silence')

By the way, this is covered on page 3 of tutorial #9.

http://geowizard.org/files/hyrcan/tutorials/en/Tutorial_09_en.pdf

Roozbeh

Re: Suppression of information dialog following compute Reply #2 on: August 26, 2024, 10:09:35 pm
Thank you so much Roozbeh!